In 2022, the College has added more options to assist with the payment of school fees, including quarterly (four terms), monthly and fortnightly payment options. For those families who need some additional time for payment, further flexible payment options are available via Edstart.
Fees Reminder Dates
- 1st Payment – Prompt payment date 21/1/2022; due date 28/1/2022
- 2nd Payment – Prompt payment date 22/4/2022; due date 6/5/2022
- 3rd Payment – Prompt payment date 15/7/2022; due date 29/7/2022
Discounts and Penalties
Fees paid before 4pm on the prompt payment date attract a discount. Discount for prompt payment: $25 for one student, $47 for two students and $67 for three students. Any payment received after the due date will attract an administrative fee of $110.00.
Please be advised that some financial institutions need more than 48 hours to process their payments (e.g. Internet/BPay/BPoint).
Please see the last page of your account for payment method and contact details.
Enrolment Withdrawal Notice
You are reminded that if you wish to withdraw your son from enrolment at Waverley College, you are required to give one term’s notice in writing to the Principal, that your son’s enrolment will cease.
The last day you can give notice that your son’s enrolment is finishing at the end of a school term, is the first day of the same term. If not received by that date, a penalty equivalent to one term’s tuition fees will be payable.
The relevant dates for 2021/2022 are below:
- Students finishing at the end of Term 4, 2021 — Notice was required by Wednesday, 6 October 2021
- Students finishing at the end of Term 1, 2022 — Notice is required by Friday, 28 January 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 2, 2022 — Notice is required by Wednesday, 27 April 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 3, 2022 — Notice is required by Tuesday, 19 July 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 4, 2022 — Notice is required by Tuesday, 11 October 2022
Mr Bryn Gregerson
Director of Business Services