Waverley College is a dynamic, vibrant workplace where staff are highly valued and respected for the gifts and talents they bring to the College community. Staff are offered many opportunities for professional learning and career development and are supported in undertaking new learning experiences and acquiring new skills.
As a Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition, staff are expected to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, Catholic faith values, and to set an example for the students at the College.
As part of the College’s commitment to supporting members of staff, the following professional, financial and other benefits are provided:
- Professional Incentive Scheme
- Staff Educational Scholarships
- Religious Education Diplomas are financed
- ST1 Classification recognised and paid
- Beyond Award Allowances Agreement for co-curricular activities
- Salary Sacrificing Program
- Child Care Facilities – tax deductible
Access to the college facilities
- Heated 50 m swimming pool
- Full gym and weights room
- Tennis courts
- Staff car park
If you are interested in casual work at the College please send your CV to the Director of Personnel Services
Under the Child Protection laws, preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening.
Working with children check
|IT Helpdesk Technician||Download|
|Economics, Business Studies and Commerce Stages 5 - 6||Download|
Non-teaching positions - application form
Teaching positions - application form
|Teaching positions - applicant information||Download|
|Teaching positions - job description||Download|