Waverley College is a dynamic, vibrant workplace where teachers and support staff are highly valued and respected for the gifts and talents they bring to the College community. All staff are offered many opportunities for professional learning and career development, and are supported in undertaking new learning experiences and acquiring new skills.
As a Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition, staff are expected to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, Catholic faith values, and to set an example for the students at the College.
As part of the College’s commitment to supporting members of staff, the following professional, financial and other benefits are provided:
Health and Wellbeing
- Weekly pilates and yoga
- Fully equipped Gymnasium
- Tennis Courts
- 50m heated swimming pool
- Balloted staff parking
- Employee Assistance program
- On site canteen
- Weekly catered staff briefings
- On site Health Centre
- Free flu vaccine
- Professional Incentive Scheme
- Staff Educational Scholarships
- Mentoring and support towards Teacher Accreditation
- Mentor program for all new staff
- NESA endorsed Professional Development provider
- Allowance for co-curricular activities
- Salary Sacrificing Program
For Teaching Positions
To apply for a teaching position the College would expect teaching staff to:
- Be experienced, innovative practitioners
- Have demonstrable ICT skills
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the community
- Be willing to participate in the co-curricular life of the College.
To apply for a Teaching position please complete the Teaching Positions Application form.
For Casual Teachers
The College welcomes applications from casual teachers. If you would like to apply, please complete the Casual Teacher Positions Application form.
For Support Staff
To apply for a Support Staff position the College would expect Support Staff to:
- Help contribute to the effective running of the College
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Support students/teachers/parents where required
- Model positive behaviour when interacting with students
To apply for a Support Staff position, please complete the Support Staff Position Application form.
Current Staff Opportunities
|Teacher Role Description||Download|
How to apply: