Waverley College Old Boys’ Union
The objectives of the Old Boys’ Union are to foster a bond of fellowship between Old Boys, promote the interests of the College and support fundraising initiatives of the College.
Stay in touch online www.wcobu.com.au
The OBU website is a major networking resource, providing our members and associates with:
- The ability to search for and contact registered members anywhere in the world without revealing any personal information (including email addresses).
- An Old Boys’ Union Business Directory, providing our members with the opportunity to promote their business and search for other businesses.
- A messages bulletin board.
- A calendar of OBU and College events.
- Opportunities to participate in OBU activities, including reunions and recreational events.
- Up-to-date personal information.
- Photographs of alumni events around the world.
- Digital copies of past Year Books, Waverlians and Wavelength publications
Please note that all personal details added by you to this secure directory (including your e-mail address) remain private and are only visible to you as the user and to the administrators of this site.
Once registered with the directory, a member has the ability to enter information about themselves, including an email address and password.
Old Boys' Union position holders
After the May Procession each year, the Waverley College Old Boys’ Union hold their Annual General Meeting, where planning for the year ahead is discussed and the election is held for a new Executive.
Current OBU President – Salvatore Riolo, Class of 2003
All Council meetings commence at 6.30pm and are held in the Grange Boardroom. Light refreshments are served. These meetings are restricted to Council members only.
If a general member wishes to raise an issue to be discussed at a Council meeting, please contact Salvatore Riolo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waverley College graduates are made life members with payment of a one-off fee of $360 which is billed in part-payments of $60 in each of the student’s Year 11 and Year 12 school accounts.
To request membership or change your membership details