Search icon
Explore icon

Tuition Fees

Schedule of tuition fees

View the 2024 Tuition Fees here.

Notice to withdraw your son from the College

If you wish to withdraw your son from enrolment at Waverley College, you are required to give one term’s notice in writing to the Head of College that your son’s enrolment will cease. The last day you can give notice that your son’s enrolment is finishing at the end of a school term, is the first day of the same term. If not received by that date, a penalty equivalent to one term’s tuition fees will be payable.

Pay online

Pay via Edstart

Contact us

Accounts / School Fees

Still have more questions?

Fill in the form below and our registrar will get in touch with you.