A fun multi-sports school holiday camp for boys and girls 10-13 years.
8.00 – 8.30 Drop off/sign in
8.30 – 9.30 Cricket skills & games
9.30 – 10.30 Basketball & dodge ball
10.30 – 11.00 Morning Tea
11.00 –12.30 Soccer
12.30 – 1.00 Lunch
1.30 – 2.30 Movie
2.30 – 3.30 Indoor sports games
3.30 – 3.45 Pick up and sign out
3.30 – 5.00 Late pick up
Other activities can include handball, touch football, volleyball or tennis.
• $275 per individual participant per week for 8.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
• Additional $50 per week ($10 per day) for the late pick up option to 5.00pm.
• Casual rate at $65 per day subject to availability (including late pickup option).
What to bring and where to go
• Morning tea and daily lunch. Drinks will be provided during the day and a sausage sizzle will be provided on the Friday of the week long camps.
• A hat, sensible clothing and sunscreen, and sports shoes.
• Participants are welcome to bring their own tennis racquet or cricket equipment.
• Instant noodles available for purchase
• Daily drop off and pick up at the Performing Arts Centre, 131 Birrell St, Waverley (near Henrietta Street)
• Indoor activities will replace outdoor activities.
• Only accredited staff with child minding clearances will supervise the camps.
Please download the enrolment form below, complete the required details and return to Enrolments (Holiday Camps), Waverley College, 131 Birrell Street, Waverley 2024 or email your scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a booking online CLICK HERE
Enrolment Form: Download