FROM THE DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS SERVICES, BRYN GREGERSON
School Fees for the 2019 school year are due on the following dates:
- 1st Payment – Prompt payment date 19/1/2019; due date 1/2/2019
- 2nd Payment – Prompt payment date 26/4/2019; due date 10/5/2019
- 3rd Payment – Prompt payment date 19/7/2019; due date 2/8/2019
Discounts and Penalties
- Fees paid before 4.00pm on the prompt payment date attract a $25.00 discount.
- Any payment received after due date will attract an administrative fee of $110.00.
- Please be advised that some financial institutions need more than 48 hours to process their payments (e.g. internet/BPay).
- Please see the last page of your account for payment method and contact details.
Enrolment Withdrawal Notice
You are reminded that if you wish to withdraw your son from enrolment at Waverley College, you are required to give one term’s notice in writing to the Head of College that your son’s enrolment will cease.
The last day you can give notice that your son’s enrolment is finishing at the end of a school term, is the first day of the same term. If not received by that date, a penalty equivalent to one term’s tuition fees will be payable.
The relevant dates for 2018 and 2019 are below:
Finishing at end of
|Term 4, 2018||Mon 15 Oct 2018|
|Term 1, 2019||Wed 30 Jan 2019|
|Term 2, 2019||Tue 30 April 2019|
|Term 3, 2019||Tue 23 July 2019|
|Term 4, 2019||Tues 15 October 2019|