From Director of Business Services, Mr Bryn Gregerson
- 1st Payment – Due date was 29/1/2021
- 2nd Payment – Prompt payment date 23/4/2021; due date 7/5/2021
- 3rd Payment – Prompt payment date 16/7/2021; due date 30/7/2021
Discounts and Penalties
Fees paid before 4pm on the prompt payment date attract a $25.00 discount.
Any payment received after the due date will attract an administrative fee of $110.00.
Please be advised that some financial institutions need more than 48 hours to process their payments (e.g. internet/BPay/BPoint).
Please see the last page of your account for payment method and contact details.
Enrolment Withdrawal Notice
You are reminded that if you wish to withdraw your son from enrolment at Waverley College, you are required to give one term’s notice in writing to the Head of College that your son’s enrolment will cease.
The last day you can give notice that your son’s enrolment is finishing at the end of a school term, is the first day of the same term. If not received by that date, a penalty equivalent to one term’s tuition fees will be payable.
The relevant dates for 2020 and 2021 are below:
- Students finishing at the end of Term 1, 2021: Notice is required by Friday 29 January 2021
- Students finishing at the end of Term 2, 2021: Notice is required by Tuesday 20 April 2021
- Students finishing at the end of Term 3, 2021: Notice is required by Tuesday 13 July 2021
- Students finishing at the end of Term 4, 2021: Notice is required by Wednesday 6 October 2021