- 3rd Payment – Due date is this Friday 29/7/2022
- 4th Payment – Only applies to current Year 6* students continuing into Year 7 in 2023; due date 14/10/2022
*As per the updated conditions of enrolment and as indicated on the College website from 2023, for all Years 5 and 7 enrolments, Term 1 tuition fees are charged in Term 4, in the year prior. This includes continuing Year 6 (2022) students into Year 7 (2023). This replaces the “continuing confirmation deposit” charged in the 3rd Payment to Year 6. Year 5 and 7 will still receive an invoice in Term 1, 2023 for any applicable sundries, excursion fees and camps. Please be advised that if this payment is not made by the due date, your son’s enrolment will be forfeited, and his place will be offered to a waitlisted candidate.
- 1st Payment – Prompt payment date 20/1/2023; due date 27/1/2023
- 2nd Payment – Prompt payment date 21/4/2023; due date 5/5/2023
- 3rd Payment – Prompt payment date 14/7/2023; due date 28/7/2023
- 4th Payment – Only applies to current Year 6* students continuing into Year 7 in 2024; due date 13/10/2023
Discounts and Penalties
- Fees paid before 4pm on the prompt payment date attract a $25.00 discount.
- Any payment received after the due date will attract an administrative fee of $110.00.
- Please be advised that some financial institutions need more than 48 hours to process their payments (eg: Internet/BPay/BPoint).
- Please see the last page of your account for payment method and contact details.
Mr Bryn Gregerson
Director of Business services