7 September 2021
2022 Fees Reminder and Withdrawal Notice
- 1st Payment – Prompt payment date 21/1/2022; due date 28/1/2022
- 2nd Payment – Prompt payment date 22/4/2022; due date 6/5/2022
- 3rd Payment – Prompt payment date 15/7/2022; due date 29/7/2022
Discounts and Penalties
Fees paid before 4pm on the prompt payment date attract a $25.00 discount.
Any payment received after due date will attract an administrative fee of $110.00.
Please be advised that some financial institutions need more than 48 hours to process their payments (e.g. internet/BPay/BPoint).
Please see the last page of your account for payment method and contact details.
Enrolment Withdrawal Notice
You are reminded that if you wish to withdraw your son from enrolment at Waverley College, you are required to give one term’s notice in writing to the Principal that your son’s enrolment will cease.
The last day you can give notice that your son’s enrolment is finishing at the end of a school term, is the first day of the same term. If not received by that date, a penalty equivalent to one term’s tuition fees will be payable.
The relevant dates for 2021/2022 are below:
- Students finishing at the end of Term 3, 2021 — Notice was required by Tuesday 13 July 2021
- Students finishing at the end of Term 4, 2021 — Notice is required by Wednesday 6 October 2021
- Students finishing at the end of Term 1, 2022 — Notice is required by Friday 28 January 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 2, 2022 — Notice is required by Wednesday 27 April 2022
Mr Bryn Gregerson
Director of Business Services