Dear Aungier Parents, Carers & Students,
I am pleased to confirm with you that the Aungier House Mass will be going ahead on Wednesday 3 March, 2021, as indicated in the Waverley College calendar. This will commence at 6pm and will be held at Mary Immaculate Church (45A Victoria St, Waverley).
Due to COVID restrictions, we have had to make a number of adjustment to the House Mass as to ensure we can still go ahead with this important celebration. Please take note of the following:
- The House Mass will be held at Mary Immaculate Church to allow us to include more numbers at this important event.
- The House Mass will be a compulsory event for all Aungier Students in Years 7-12. Students are expected to report to their Wellbeing Mentors to have their names marked off by 5:45pm.
- This is not a compulsory event for Years 5 and 6 students, however, students in these year groups are more than welcome to attend the Mass. Any Years 5 and 6 students who will be attending are required to report to Ms Tweedie and Mr Stanton.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions we will only be able to allow Year 12 parents/carers to attend the Mass. Regrettably, parents/carers of students in Years 5 – 11 will not be able to attend the House Mass this year. Those Year 12 parents who are able to attend will be required to sign in using the QR code located at the entrance of the Church.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to share a supper together after Mass this year and students will be asked to make their way home at the conclusion of Mass.
- For students who will be picked up from Mary Immaculate Church, we will have a staff presence to supervise students at the conclusion of Mass until they have been picked up. Mass should conclude by 7:15pm.
- Students are expected to wear their academic uniform, however, no blazers will be required.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions about the House Mass at email@example.com
Head of House (Aungier)
Learning Support Teacher
Convenor of Rugby