From Cathy O’Sullivan, Head of Conlon House
Conlon House Mass
I am pleased to confirm that the Conlon House Mass will be going ahead on Wednesday 24 March 2021, as indicated in the Waverley College calendar. This will commence at 6pm and will be held at the Waverley College Chapel.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have made a number of adjustments to the House Mass to ensure we can still go ahead with this important celebration. Please take note of the following:
- The House Mass is a compulsory event for all Conlon Students in Years 7-12. Students are expected to report to their Wellbeing Mentors to have their names marked off by 5:45pm.
- This is not a compulsory event for Year 5 and 6 students, however, students in these year groups are more than welcome to attend the Mass. Any Years 5 and 6 students who will be attending are required to report to Ms Hoare and Mr Gill.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions we can only allow Year 12 parents/carers to attend the Mass. Regrettably, parents/carers of students in Years 5 – 11 will not be able to attend the House Mass this year. Year 12 parents who are able to attend will be required to sign in using the QR code located at the Church entrance.
- For students who will be picked up from the College, we have staff supervision at the conclusion of Mass until they have been picked up. Mass should conclude by 7:15pm.
- Students are expected to wear their academic uniform, however, no blazers are required.