This image is an aerial view of the campus, taken in 1955. Looking towards the northwest with Salisbury St in the foreground, this image includes the houses Airmount (L) and Braidwood (adjacent to what is now the west wing of the quad) as well as the original school building (Conlon), which was completed in 1919 after a number of ‘modular’ extensions. The four-storey ‘west’ wing housed the boarders as well as the Brothers. The tennis courts and parade ground have given way to the swimming pool; the houses along Salisbury St have disappeared. Careful inspection reveals a group of boys – perhaps cadets – walking in a line just in front of the handball courts. One of the school buses is parked on the drive in front of Airmount, and The Grange is evident on the left.