‘Airmount’ was the house into which the Brothers moved in 1903 when they first came to Waverley. Built in the 1860s by the Birrell family, the address was officially No. 2 Salisbury Street. The house was extended over time to include extra accommodation for senior boarders, science labs and storage for Cadet equipment, amongst other facilities. There was a ‘bridge’ which allowed access to the Conlon building. Falling into disrepair in its later years, Airmount was ‘retired gracefully’ during the implementation of the master plan for the campus which occurred during 1969. The courtyard adjacent to the Hall and Chapel is named in its honour.