2022/2023 fees reminder and withdrawal notice
- 3rd Payment – Due date is Friday 29/7/2022
- 4th Payment – Only applies to current Year 6* students continuing into Year 7 in 2023; due date 14/10/2022
*As per the updated conditions of enrolment and as indicated on the College website from 2023, for all Years 5 and 7 enrolments, Term 1 tuition fees are charged in Term 4, in the year prior. This includes continuing Year 6 (2022) students into Year 7 (2023). This replaces the “continuing confirmation deposit” charged in the 3rd Payment to Year 6. Year 5 and 7 will still receive an invoice in Term 1, 2023 for any applicable sundries, excursion fees and camps. Please be advised that if this payment is not made by the due date, your son’s enrolment will be forfeited, and his place will be offered to a waitlisted candidate.
- 1st Payment – Prompt payment date 20/1/2023; due date 27/1/2023
- 2nd Payment – Prompt payment date 21/4/2023; due date 5/5/2023
- 3rd Payment – Prompt payment date 14/7/2023; due date 28/7/2023
Discounts and Penalties
Fees paid before 4pm on the prompt payment date attract a $25.00 discount.
Any payment received after the due date will attract an administrative fee of $110.00.
Please be advised that some financial institutions need more than 48 hours to process their payments (e.g. internet/BPay/BPoint).
Please see the last page of your account for payment method and contact details.
Enrolment Withdrawal Notice
You are reminded that if you wish to withdraw your son from enrolment at Waverley College, you are required to give one term’s notice in writing to the Principal that your son’s enrolment will cease.
The last day you can give notice that your son’s enrolment is finishing at the end of a school term, is the first day of the same term. If not received by that date, a penalty equivalent to one term’s tuition fees will be payable. The relevant dates for 2022 are below:
- Students finishing at the end of Term 3, 2022 Notice was required by Tuesday 19 July 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 4, 2022 Notice is required by Tuesday 11 October 2022