- Third Payment – Prompt payment date 15 July 2022; due date 29 July 2022
- Fourth Payment – Only applies to current Year 6* students continuing into Year 7 in 2023; due date 14 October 2022
*As per the updated conditions of enrolment and as indicated on the College website, from 2023, for all Years 5 and 7 enrolments, Term 1 tuition fees are charged in Term 4, in the year prior. This includes continuing Year 6 (2022) students into Year 7 (2023). This replaces the “continuing confirmation deposit” charged in the 3rd Payment to Year 6. Years 5 and 7 will still receive an invoice in Term 1, 2023 for any applicable sundries, excursion fees and technology levies.
Please be advised that if this payment is not made by the due date, your son’s enrolment will be forfeited, and his place will be offered to a waitlisted candidate.
Discounts and Penalties
Fees paid before 4pm on the prompt payment date attract a $25.00 discount.
Any payment received after the due date will attract an administrative fee of $110.00.
Please be advised that some financial institutions need more than 48 hours to process their payments (e.g. Internet/BPay/BPoint).
Please see the last page of your account for payment method and contact details.
Enrolment Withdrawal Notice
You are reminded that if you wish to withdraw your son from enrolment at Waverley College, you are required to give one term’s notice in writing to the Principal that your son’s enrolment will cease.
The last day you can give notice that your son’s enrolment is finishing at the end of a school term, is the first day of the same term. If not received by that date, a penalty equivalent to one term’s tuition fees will be payable.
Relevant Dates for 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 2, 2022 – notice was required by Wednesday, 27 April 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 3, 2022 – notice is required by Tuesday, 19 July 2022
- Students finishing at the end of Term 4, 2022 – notice is required by Tuesday, 11 October 2022
Mr Bryn Gregerson
Director of Business Services