From Agi Lebek, Marketing and Development Office
Ways to get involved in the Waverley College Blue & Gold Ball
The countdown is on for the Waverley College Blue and Gold Ball on Saturday 4 August 2018!
The Ball is a major fundraiser for the College for 2018, and we are asking for your kind and generous support as we seek items for our Live and Online Auction. We also would like to invite interested parents to join the Ball committee.
Join the Ball Committee
The Blue & Gold Ball Committee in 2017 brought this iconic event back to life. If you’d like to be on the 2018 Committee and can help or support in any way, we’d love to hear from you.
The first meeting will be held next Tuesday 22 May at 6pm to 7pm at The Grange, 12 Carrington Road. Light refreshments will be provided.
If you are unable to make this time but would still like to participate please call Agi Lebek on 9369 0656.
We encourage all parents to dig deep so that we can achieve our goal to make this the biggest fundraiser to date. Please email Agi Lebek at email@example.com with your contributions; or call Agi on 9369 0656 if you would like to discuss options.
Nothing is too big or too small, everything is appreciated, including;
- Restaurant vouchers
- Food and alcohol items
- Hair, beauty and fashion – products or services
- Entertainment – music, functions, venues
- Sport – memorabilia, experiences, merchandise, coaching
- Home interiors – furnishings, accessories, design services
- Holiday houses, getaways, airfares
- Speakers for corporate functions
- Work experience opportunities – corporations, trades
- Cash donations
- Fitness training or equipment
- Marine and boating experiences or equipment
Your support is greatly valued and we would like to extend our gratitude to those families and businesses who have already generously donated.
Have you bought your tickets yet?
If not, don’t miss out, BUY THEM HERE!