From Scott Coleman, Head of Green House
Dear Green Parents, Carers and Students,
I am pleased to confirm that the Green House Mass will go ahead on Thursday, 18 March 2021, as indicated in the Waverley College calendar. It will commence at 6pm at Mary Immaculate Church (45A Victoria St, Waverley).
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have made a number of adjustments to the House Mass to ensure we can still go ahead with this important celebration. Please take note of the following:
- The House Mass will be held at Mary Immaculate Church to allow us to include more numbers at this important event.
- The House Mass is a compulsory event for all Green Students in Years 7-12. Students are expected to report to their Wellbeing Mentors to have their names marked off by 5:45pm.
- This is not a compulsory event for Years 5 and 6 students, however, students in these year groups are more than welcome to attend the Mass. Any Years 5 and 6 students attending are required to report to Mr Robinson and Mr Lavorato.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions we can only allow Year 12 parents/carers to attend the Mass. Regrettably, parents/carers of students in Years 5 – 11 will not be able to attend the House Mass this year. Those Year 12 parents able to attend are required to sign in using the QR code located at the Church entrance.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to share a supper together after Mass this year and students will be asked to make their way home at its conclusion.
- For students who will be picked up from Mary Immaculate Church, we will have staff supervision at its conclusion, until they have been picked up. Mass should conclude by 7:15pm.
- Students are expected to wear their academic uniform, however, no blazers will be required.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions about the House Mass.
Mr Scott Coleman