Dear Year 12 Parents, Carers and Students
Please read below the following information regarding the upcoming HSC Examinations.
All students are to be onsite in the Centenary Quad for the first exam – English Paper 1 – on Wednesday, 12 October by 9:20am at the latest.
We will meet for all other examinations (except Music I and II which are in the PAC) in the Centenary Quad, 30 minutes prior to the time published in the NESA HSC Exam timetable.
HSC Examinations Key Points and Processes
- Students were issued with a copy of the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Rules and Regulations instructions at the start of Year 12. It is each student’s responsibility to comply with these regulations and attend his examinations on the correct date and time.
- Misreading the timetable is not a ground for misadventure.
- The 2022 HSC Examination timetable is in this link and the examinations begin with English Advanced and Standard Paper 1 at 9:50am on Wednesday, 12 October. Make sure you read the special equipment list carefully on P.2 for each of your applicable subjects.
- Students are to use black pens only during the exams. Blue pens are not permitted.
- Students should be in attendance at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time in full College Uniform (including the College Jersey). College rules regarding shaving, hairstyles etc… apply throughout the examination period.
- Students must bring their ID cards. All mobile phones and notes must be put away in lockers – they cannot be taken into the examination room.
- The College understands that NESA permits students to leave the examination room prior to the scheduled finishing time. It is an expectation of the College that students should use all available time to complete each examination to the best of their ability. Any student leaving an examination prior to the finishing time must sign out at the Well Being Centre. The College does not accept any responsibility incurred from a student’s early departure.
- Any students who are absent or running late due to unforeseen circumstances, must notify Ms Kath Knowles as soon as possible on 9369 0651 Email: email@example.com or Ms Lara Ozdirik on 9369 0629 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you all the best for the upcoming examination period.
Ms Elizabeth Watson
Deputy Principal, Teaching & Learning