Visual Arts Club will be offered at Waverley as a winter activity for students from Years 5-12. It will commence Term 2, Week 2, 2022.
Visual Arts Club provides an opportunity for students to build skills in critical and creative thinking. This winter, students will be introduced to ‘Printmaking: Narratives.’
Each student will be introduced to a range of printmaking techniques and processes, and will build their knowledge and confidence in the planning, carving, and printing of artworks.
In Visual Arts Club students will:
- Develop knowledge in planographic and relief printing processes
- Understand technical printmaking processes
- Be accomplished across a range of printing mediums (lino printing, chine-collé, pochoir, collograph, monoprint).
Materials: all materials will be supplied
Session times: select ONE from the following:
- Tuesday session: 3:30pm-5pm >>> Click here to view and complete the booking form.
- Wednesday session: 3:30-5pm >>> Click here to view and complete the booking form.
Ms Stephanie Falk
Visual Arts Teacher