We know it takes a lot more than just Santa and elves to make Christmas happen!
We need hard working, dedicated students to work as trolley collectors over the Christmas holidays to help ensure busy Christmas shoppers can safely transport their purchases.
We have Trolley Collection positions at Bondi Junction Woolworths.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to answer phone calls efficiently from our rostering team
- Are physically capable of pushing up to 10 trolleys at one time (and can obtain a medical clearance certificate)
- Have a Smartphone with a minimum of 32G memory to download four apps (with Data)
- The ability to use apps for rosters and photo communications
- Have a current photo ID/Passport or Birth Certificate
- Can provide a police check (Not Valid for Under 18 Years Old).
- Maintain Stock Levels in the Internal and Reserve Bay for all trolley types (aim to keep the bay full at all times)
- Clear the carpark of all loose trolleys
- Take a photograph of the trolley bay with a timestamp every hour
- Rack and Stack Trolley
- Safely push trolleys throughout the car park, centre and into the store bay
- Remove rubbish from trolleys and trolley bays and place into a nearby bin
- Continuously do a perimeter check/car park run for trolleys to be collected.
Questions? Need Assistance? Interested?
Please call or text Recruitment Officer Hayley Lovegrove on 0433 558 007.