Weekly Careers Newsletter
Please see me if you require any further assistance or information.
Two Casual Work Opportunities
*Call for Casual Campus Team Members
Historically, Waverley has engaged ex-students and those at university to be added to our casual list for assisting with basic caretaking duties. There are no fixed hours for this role, and caretakers are called in when and if required, on an ad-hoc basis. For this reason, candidates would ideally live in the local to Waverley area.
What does the work involve?
- Assisting with setups for large school events/exams often working unsupervised.
- Providing cover for permanent Caretaking staff when they are absent.
- Site lockup duties and liaising with Private Hires.
- Full training is given.
- Anyone over 18 will need to provide a full Working With Children Check number.
Your commitment to the role:
We ask that candidates provide a mobile number that can be used when we need staff for the work listed above. On the occasions we need a team to help with setups, you will be contacted by Waverley staff who will give as much notice as possible.
If you would like more information, please email Mr Simon Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Call for Year 12 Students Who Need Casual Work
Warehouse Assistant – Alexandria, NSW
No experience required. Help us during our peak phase, to pick and pack orders, to keep our warehouse running smoothly.
Working 3-4 days a week you will:
- Receive, check, record, organise and store stock as it is received
- Take inventories of stock and products
- Ensure stock is safely and properly stored
- Dispatch and load goods out of warehouse for delivery
How to Apply
Email referral resumes to email@example.com
Ms Kath Knowles
Senior Studies & Careers Coordinator