I am pleased to confirm that the O’Connor House Mass will be going ahead on Wednesday 2 June 2021, as indicated in the Waverley College calendar. This will commence at 6pm at the College Chapel. Please take note of the following:
- The House Mass will be a compulsory event for all O’Connor Students in Years 5-12. Students are expected to report to their Wellbeing Mentors to have their names marked off by 5:45pm. Please note this is also a compulsory event for Years 5 and 6 students, with Years 5 and 6 students required to report to O’Connor’s Junior School mentor teachers Mr Mitton and Ms Seamons.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions easing, we can now welcome parents/carers to attend the Mass, and share in this important celebration together. Parents attending will be required to sign in using the QR code located at the Chapel entrance, and can sit together with their son/s.
- Year 12 O’Connor students and their Parents / Carers have a specific involvement during the Mass, highlighting their involvement in the O’Connor community and blessing their graduation year.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to share a supper together after Mass this year, and students will be asked to make their way home at the conclusion of Mass, concluding by 7:15pm.
- Students are expected to wear their full academic uniform including their blazer.
Please feel free to contact me at the email below if you have further questions about the House Mass.
Mr Matthew Barr
Head of O’Connor House