We are pleased to share with you the Orientation Webpage which is your source of truth for any important information you may need relating to your son’s enrolment in Year 7 at Waverley College. The Orientation webpage covers a plethora of topics including:
- What happens on the first day of school
- Contact lists, key dates and timetable information
- Travel pass information
- Uniform information
- Waverley College iLearn Laptop program
- Summer and Winter Sports Selection
- Book hire and Stationary requirements (arranged by the College)
A member of our IT team will be in contact with you via email in mid-December regarding the iLearn laptop program and what date you can expect to collect your son’s laptop.
Please note that there is no need to purchase additional stationary or textbooks for your son.
Tasks for you to do after reading the Orientation webpage:
- Please select your son’s summer and winter sports preferences. The link to the form is located under the Senior School Sports tab on the Orientation webpage
- Book a uniform fitting, (if applicable) located under the Uniform Shop heading on the Orientation webpage
- Download the Waverley College app as this is our primary platform for communication with parents. You can find out more information under the Communication heading on the Orientation webpage
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for all the latest news and activities on and off-campus.
Please note, for future reference, you can find the Orientation web page via the College website under ‘Life at Waverley’ / Orientation.
Save The Date – Thursday, 27 January – Welcome Morning Tea
We warmly invite you to attend a Welcome Morning Tea after dropping your son at the College on his first day of school. Further information will be provided to you early in January.
We look forward to welcoming you and your son to Waverley College on Thursday, 27 January 2022.
Ms Kylie Anderson