Westfield Local Heros Nomination
Running for Premature Babies founder and Waverley mum Sophie Smith is one of five finalists for Westfield Local Heroes. If she wins, a $10,000 donation will be made to Running for Premature Babies. Please consider voting and spreading the word!
You can vote for Sophie at bit.ly/westfieldsophiesmith and click here for more information.
How We Can Support You
The Parents Association are continuing to support parents and boys through these challenging times. This includes:
- Provision of Year 11 and 12 study aids
- Purchase of new uniforms for families in need
- Lunch for the Year 12 boys prior to their HSC Trials
- Support from representatives of their year group community
- Supporting communication among parents through Facebook groups
- Assisting with the broader scholarship and Percy Waston giving programs through the newly-established Waverley College Foundation
For more information on how the Parents Association can support you, please email Mary Ramsay at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Deb Johnson at email@example.com.