Congratulations to all students who took part in the Science ICAS assessment this term. There were a total of 52 students who sat the test across Year 7 to Year 10.
Merit awards are given to students who achieved within the top 50%, Credit awards are given to students who achieved within the top 25%, and Distinction awards are given to students who achieved within the top 10% of all students in Australia sitting the test.
Assessment Results Highlights
- Year 7: William Bayly, Henry Fitzpatrick, Luca Green, Toby Johnson, Leo Owen, Evan Service
- Year 9: George Alexandratos, Samuel Caro, Tomas Crosson, Thomas Jackson-Whitlock
- Year 10: Campbell Porteus
- Year 7: Jed Garrat, Harry Trinca
- Year 9: Ari Sebastian, Cillian Donnelly
- Year 10: Bailey Barker
A special mention to Aidan Murray who achieved a Distinction in the Year 10 ICAS Science assessment. Congratulations, Aidan!
How to Access Your Child’s Results
Parents can log in to the ICAS portal to access their child’s results, using their individual TAP-ID and PIN which was sent to them by ICAS.
The portal breaks the test down further into different sections, which gives an interesting insight into different areas of strength and weakness.
Well done to all who took part. We look forward to you testing your scientific skills even further next year!