Visual Arts Club will be offered at Waverley as a winter activity for students from Years 5-12.
Visual Arts Club provides an opportunity for students to build skills in critical and creative thinking. This winter, students will be introduced to ‘Printmaking: Narratives.’
Each student will be introduced to a range of printmaking techniques and processes, and will build their knowledge and confidence in the planning, carving, and printing of artworks.
In Visual Arts Club students will:
- Develop knowledge in planographic and relief printing processes
- Understand technical printmaking processes
- Be accomplished across a range of printing mediums (lino printing, chine-collé, pochoir, collograph, monoprint).
Materials: all materials will be supplied
Session times: select ONE from the following:
- Tuesday – Senior School: 3:30pm-5pm | Junior School: condensed session 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Wednesday – Senior School: 3:30-5pm | Junior School: condensed session 3:30pm-4:30pm
Ms Stephanie Falk
Visual Arts Teacher