Read more: view the Years 7-11 Waverley College Bronze Medallion Program Information Pack.
I’d like to take this opportunity to raise awareness of a summer sport choice unknown to many. Waverley College is one of a very few schools in Sydney that offer a Surf Life Saving program as a school sport. In 2021, the College is opening up the opportunity to all students in Years 7 -11, allowing students in Years 7 and 8 to participate.
Information About the Program
New members without a SRC / Bronze Medallion
- Complete the perquisite fitness swim of 400m in 13 minutes;
- Train for the SRC / Bronze Medallion in Term 4 2021;
- Patrol Bondi Beach every 3-4 weeks (either morning or afternoon) in Term 1 2022.
Existing Bronze Medallion Holders from Bondi or other SLS clubs either:
- Train and compete for Bondi SLSC in one of the many surf lifesaving disciplines;
and / or
- Complete an additional surf life-saving award;
- Plus patrol Bondi Beach every 3-4 weeks (either morning or afternoon) in Term 4 2021 and Term 1 2022.
>>> Please click here to view the Waverley College Bronze Medallion Program Information Pack 2021-2022.
If your son is interested, please ask him to email Mr Stephen Wilmot (Assistant Head of Co-curricular) as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Adam Wallington
Head of HSIE and Surf Life Saving Convenor