As per the College Diary, this is a reminder that the Year 10 Elevate Session, Study Sensei, is held during the Year 10 Careers/Wellbeing – Period 1 on Wednesday, 15 February 2023.
Students will attend the session with their Careers/Wellbeing teacher in the following classrooms and arrive promptly at 8:40am:
- 10.01 – Aungier – E33
- 10.02 – Brennan – E34
- 10.03 – Conlon – E36
- 10.04 – Green – E35
- 10.05 – Lacey – E32
- 10.06 – O’Connor – E25
- 10.07 – Quinn – E26
- 10.08 – Tevlin – E31
Students should bring a pen to the session.
This session is delivered by a group of recent successful graduates and will cover:
- Utilising the syllabus to frame study
- Structuring and reviewing organised notes
- Conceptual learning to develop deep understanding
- Utilising practice exam papers
- Standing out through independent learning
Elevate Free Parent/Carer Webinars
Elevate Education works with our students, delivering high-impact workshops on study skills, motivation, wellbeing, and exam preparation. By tuning into their webinar series you will learn how you can help better support your children at home, through reinforcing the skills they learn at school.
Webinar 1: How to Help Get (& Keep!) Your Child Motivated – Wednesday, 15 February
This first free webinar for the year will cover:
- The impact of praise and reassurance on your child’s motivation
- The best types of goals to be setting with your child
- How to help your child create meaningful and lasting motivation