As per the College Diary, this is a reminder that the Year 10 Elevate Session, Study Sensei is held during the Year 10 Careers / Wellbeing – Period 1 on Wednesday, 23 March, 2022.
Students will attend the session with their Careers / Wellbeing Teacher in their timetabled classrooms.
They should bring a pen to the session.
This session is delivered by a group of recent successful graduates and will cover:
- Utilising the syllabus to frame study
- Structuring and reviewing organised notes
- Conceptual learning to develop deep understanding
- Utilising practice exam papers
- Standing out through independent learning
Free Parent / Carer Webinars
Elevate work with our students in Years 9-11 at key times in the year, and they also offer free webinars for parents and carers. The webinars are held fortnightly on Wednesday evenings.
How to Register for Free Parent/Carer Webinars
Ms Lynsey Porter
Director of Curriculum