Service Week 2022 is fast approaching for all Year 10 students. Students should be well underway to finding an organisation to volunteer over the four days from 21 November – 24 November, 2022.
Students are encouraged to find their own placement and can check their local council webpage for volunteer opportunities. There is usually a list of services that do great work helping vulnerable people in your area that students may not be aware of.
Examples of places students may like to approach include:
- local pre-schools or primary schools
- local op-shops: St Vinnies, The Salvos, The Smith Family
- local community Neighbourhood Centres
- local aged care centres or organisations that help elderly people
- local services that help disabled people, homeless people, refugees or migrants.
All Year 10 students are reminded that the deadline for placement is due in Week 8, Friday 9 September.
Please fill in the Google form below to register your placement details by this deadline.
Please see Ms Maakrun or Ms Walsh if you have any questions or need support to find a placement.
Ms Marie-Anne Maakrun
Assistant Director of Identity & Student Formation