Are you a Year 11 student who is curious and interested in all things science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM)?
Would you like to learn about future career pathways and engage with other like-minded young people from all around Australia?
Applications for the 2023 National Youth Science Forum Year 12 Program are now open.
In 2023, the NYSF Year 12 Program will run from 10 to 24 January. Students will have opportunities to:
- participate in tours of science and technology facilities, and learn about cutting-edge research
- engage with industry partners and research providers
- learn about university and STEM career pathways
- mix with other like-minded students from all over Australia; and
- network with former NYSF participants to further increase understanding of STEM-related study and career experiences.
Would You Like to Learn More?
Ms Gemma Brown
Head of Science