Dear Parents and Carers
As part of Year 11 Marine Studies, we have been studying the Anatomy and Physiology of Marine Organisms and Dangerous Marine Creatures. In Term 3, students will look at Life in the Sea, and Maritime and Marine Employment Opportunities.
Year 11 Marine Studies students will participate in an excursion to Sea Life Aquarium and the Maritime Museum to observe marine creatures, and have an immersive learning experience.
Date: Friday, 2 June 2023
Time: 8:45am – 2:30pm
Transport: Students make their own way to and from the venue
Meet at: 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000
- Closed-in shoes
- Lunch and water bottle
- Essential personal belongings/medication
- 8:45am-9:30am – Briefing of the day
- 9:30am-10am – Safety briefing and registration at the Maritime Museum
- 10am-12pm – Maritime Museum tour
- 12pm-12:45pm – Lunch
- 12:45pm-1pm – Walk to Sea Life
- 1pm-2pm – Sea Life Tour
- 2pm-2:30pm – Wrap up conclusion
Parent/Carer Permission: Parent/carer permission is required. Please respond to the notification in the Parent Lounge no later than 1 June.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.