Year 12 Formal
Thursday, 17 June, 2021
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to celebrate your school journey with your year group.
Venue: Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, Pyrmont.
Time: Formal photos from 6:00pm. Seated by 6:30pm. Dinner 6:30pm to 10.00pm.
Who: Student and Partner. Partner’s name and contact details need to be registered at the time of booking. Photo ID is required to gain entry to the venue.
Cost: $155 per person including three course dinner and entertainment.
Dress: Formal attire for both men and women.
Booking window opens at 6:00pm on Friday, 14 May and closes on Sunday, 6 June.
Please click here to book your ticket
- Tables are arranged in groups of 10.
- Please organise your table groups prior to booking your tickets.
- Any remaining seats at your table can be booked by other students.
Important Event Details
- This is an alcohol-free event for all students and partners.
- Any students or partners suspected of consuming or being affected by alcohol or other substances will be denied entry or evicted from the venue. The College’s policies on drugs and alcohol applied.
Mr Patrick Brennan, Deputy Principal – Student & Staff Wellbeing and Ms Suzi Sucur, Student Wellbeing Administrator