Please be reminded that our school has arranged for all Year 12 students to click here to access Dr Salter’s video support program for 2021.
Now is a good time to watch the following videos for Term 2:
- The importance of Term 2 (1 min 37 sec)
- Reflecting on the holidays and planning for this term (4 min 51 sec)
- Optional: thought processes to plan the workload (11 min 9 sec)
- Dealing with challenges (11 min 12 sec)
This video series consists of multiple short videos (length varies from two to twenty minutes, four hours in total) that provide targeted support for Year 12 throughout this crucial year.
The videos are designed to address the specific study skills needs of Year 12 at particular times and are grouped into videos for each term. Access to this expert video series helps to increase the circle of support for Year 12.
- TERM 1: Setting up for success this year, what should students be doing?
- TERM 2: Improving the way students study, planning for the exams next term.
- TERM 3: What to do before and after the Trials/Mocks, and how to make a study plan for the final exams.
- TERM 4: Making the most of the HSC/IB exam period.
More information and access details are found by clicking on this flyer.
Ms Lynsey Porter
Director of Curriculum