Search icon
Explore icon

Please note: This post is from our website archive. Some of the information within this post may now be out-of-date.

Years 11 and 12 students – Update to the Assessment Task Protocols for HSC Courses

Senior Students in Braidwood

What to do if you have COVID-19 or are a close contact and are unable to complete an assessment task or you require an extension:

  • Send an email to your teacher and the Head of Department advising of your situation. All Heads of Department contact details can be found on the College website.
  • Email Ms Knowles and request an illness/misadventure form.
  • You are required to provide evidence of a positive COVID-19 test (or that of a close contact).

The following evidence is acceptable:

Once you (or your household contact) have registered your positive Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) result with Service NSW, you should receive a Medical Clearance certificate. Attach this to your application.


Take a screenshot of your (or your close contacts’) Positive PCR test. Attach this to your application.

Once you have completed the illness/misadventure form, send the form and accompanying documentation to the Head of Department for the assessments that are affected by your absence.

It is advisable to also inform your Head of House, who can contact your teachers to request work be sent home for you to complete during your absence.


Ms Kath Knowles